NightCore Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start Your Day With NIGHTCORE!

4 posters

Tolla GM application

Tolla
    Tolla

Tolla GM application Empty Tolla GM application

Post by Tolla 16/8/2013, 3:40 pm

Name: Mahmoud essam

In-Game Name: ^4Tolla

About me:I am egyption guy,speak arabic,I am in the third preparatory,I'm peacefully and friendly, My favourite's hoppy are playing football,tennis,swimming,dancing tecktonik  ,Many of the teachers taught me how to be in favor with the people and love them ,I love studying hard,I am patient,i love my all friends and they love me too much because i am friendly with them,I started playing gunz since 2009 and i will play Infective Gunz for ever,because i love This game

How active are you?

8 Hours per day

Do you meet all of the requirements? (If Yes, explain why; If No, explain why we should still hire you)
    Yes i do

What experience do you have that could contribute towards being a GM ?
    I believe I could contribute towards the role of a Game Moderator because i have some of experience and i want help people in game and on forums ,i want solve their problems
    i can talk arabic this is my own language and english ,i am learning how to talk english and be better than that Proof: i am taking c++ courses  

What is your purpose in applying for the role?
    i hope to become a GM because i never was one I really want to help Infective gunz expand and make more people join this server, I believe I should be accepted because, I made many of my friends are playing this game and i invited like 5 and i will invite more to play invfective gunz ,I taught them how to play,I want to solve all the problems in the
    game and forums,I love to help people and I want to know more people in game, i think the people will love me i hope to make event everyday,And anything you want of me.

What can you contribute to Infective Gunz?
    i will make more people and all my friends play Infective gunz ,i will make more movies to make people play Infective Gunz and anything you want from me

Closing :
    Well, this is the only server that I'm playing right now, and I have a lot of fun here, if you accept me I will give more fun to the players. Since I want to be part of the staff because I really love to help people and being funny to them.
    I'm not a troller, I must be serious if you accept me. Good luck for the other people to their GM APP, if you don't accept me I won't be angry with the staff, just I'm going to be better to my apps, and accurate my english, Well have a nice day, Staff and the comunity. Peace <3.
    Prime
    Admin

Tolla GM application Empty Re: Tolla GM application

Post by Prime 16/8/2013, 8:11 pm

Nice application tolla
    Goodluck Smile
    Ghost
    Ghost
    Admin

Post by Ghost 16/8/2013, 8:57 pm

Best app bro <3
    Tolla
    Tolla

Post by Tolla 16/8/2013, 10:35 pm

ty prime
    thanks Ghost my brooo i love you <33333333
    Taint

Post by Taint 16/8/2013, 11:39 pm

Tolla you was tgm Like me on **** gunz and you edited ur topic but you too mad,see this proof <3
    https://imgur.com/5Wiag4b
    see EazyE post : Tolla Wrote : ---------------------------------------------------------
    and u edited ur topic , proof : Last edited by Tolla on Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    edit date ? its today
    Tolla
    Tolla

Post by Tolla 17/8/2013, 11:28 am

yes i did when infective gunz was off and btw i didnt get accepted u got accepted when infictive gunz was on u left infective gunz and played **** gunz
    like i told you i never was TGM in another server
    Ghost
    Ghost
    Admin

Post by Ghost 17/8/2013, 12:48 pm

Locked.
    wait for ragad's reply
    Prime
    Admin

Post by Prime 17/8/2013, 1:18 pm

Thats Right
    /Locked
    Ghost
    Ghost
    Admin

Post by Ghost 17/8/2013, 4:22 pm

wtf taint how da fuck did u post and i locked it?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 9/5/2024, 11:10 pm